PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Keyboard Input

MrJoseph
09-24-2001, 10:33 PM
Somebody can give me an idea . Really I dont Know.

How Do I do make, inside Keyword input to combine 2 keys, by example, Ctrl+A or Shift+A or with any other letter?.

Ive tried everything without no success, also Ive tried to program through IF/ELSE, but the options they're too many.

Its possible?.
Thanks in advance.

RobStewart
09-25-2001, 11:32 AM
If you guys have some extra key codes to add to the list then send them to the support email and we'll throw them in the next release - otherwise those are the only codes that the Flash player supports.

MrJoseph
09-25-2001, 06:02 PM
Thanks to you for its aid. and specially to "a_non_amous", esteem much its time and his explanation.

Yes, really Im trying to create interactive tutorials with 3DFA for learning of 3D programs, this has limited me a little, because many combinations of keys are used, for example CTRL+any letter also With Shift+Any Letter or ALT.

If 3DFA can have this option; with no need of programming , would be an excellent sensor of keyboard, that would allow nonsingle in tutorial but in games to evaluate the effectiveness and skill of the user.

Taking advantage of the possibilities of 3DFA rotation, translation, animation, etc. any program could be taught very easily. Its a good idea, isn't it?.

Im waiting for the new release.
Thanks!! Rob
Joseph