PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : 3D Flash Animator 3.11

RobStewart
10-01-2001, 07:06 AM
3D Flash Animator version 3.11 is now available from the download page at http://www.insanetools.com

We've fixed a few bugs and improved the interface.

Thanks to all of our dedicated users for their feedback. Please feel free to provide us with as much feedback as you like.

clunkypants
10-01-2001, 06:43 PM
Rod, many thanks for the updates but I need some advice. I downloaded 3.8 two weeks ago and then registered, I then downloaded the next update but it did not overwrite the previous version. I now have two copies of the same programme and do not fancy downloading yet another whole copy.

Could you advise if it is safe to remove the previous copy and would it be possible for future updates to just overwrite the previous version, i.e upgrade.

Many thanks for a great programme.

RobStewart
10-01-2001, 09:10 PM
All of the versions 3.0x overwrote each other. Versions 3.1x will overwrite each other. This was probably a good thing when we were not perfectly sure of the reliability of new versions. We have been fixing alot of bugs lately, and making some changes at the same time.

We'll try to cut down the number of new releases, but you can expect updates at least once a week for the next month. The software is only now becoming rock solid and the interface is becoming more refined.

After installing version 3.11, you can safely remove any older versions.