PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : My 'Toons!

Johnny Oz
09-01-2000, 02:48 AM
Hey!

I've got a new site up and I'm posting my original cartoons on it. Only three up now, but the site intro makes a total of FOUR...more coming soon! All feedback welcome!

OZ.

http://feveredminds.jumpfun.com

Reen
09-01-2000, 08:45 AM
Hi Oz welcome on board :)
crazy cool drawings phat intro
what do you think about setting the hole flashanimations in the middle of the screen through entering <center> below the <body> tag
if you got a question of how to do that feel free to mail me !!

but the rest is cool keep it up !!

Naldoman
09-01-2000, 12:13 PM
Johnny, the 'toons look good, but I would like to see a static menu that tells me what going to load and how big it is before it starts.
Let me choose the ones I want to see, and the order I want to see them. I don't want to have to sit through them all just to see the last one. A preview picture would be nice, too.

Johnny Oz
09-01-2000, 11:33 PM
Thanks Reen!

Your suggestion was put ta good use, as changes have been made.

Naldoman confuses me a little...the menu on the left of the page does give a preview pic of the toon...if it's available, and you can watch them in any order you want...

...all I can figure is you must be talking about the intro...which you can skip (but why would ya want to...?!).

as far as file sizes go...that's an update for a later day...thanks Naldoman!

Yap atcha later...

OZ.

Flashkit
09-03-2000, 02:03 AM
Very nice, I was very impressed!!
Should get some of these into the FK arcade !!

Top work, well done

Johnny Oz
09-03-2000, 04:01 PM
This site has been a labor of love...it's good to see so many folks enjoying it!

thanks for all the kind words and suggestions,

OZ.

Reen
09-04-2000, 06:35 AM
he johnny looks even greater ... i got one question did you programed the site by hand or did you used some html editor ...cause i took a look at the sourcehtml code ... and thought hmm some weird tags ...nothing serious wrong but if you got homesite ... run the tagcleaner over it ...not needed ... but would make your site and your source code looking good ;)

anyway cool site

Johnny Oz
09-04-2000, 11:01 PM
Yeah...It's a homesite. I put it up with Dreamweaver3...and I got careless and didn't clean up the html tags...but I've since done that...look any better?

In other news, a new Toon has been posted!
" The Return of Sausageman"!

go on...check it out...he won't bite...(he hasn't even got a mouth...)
[Edited by Johnny Oz on 09-05-2000 at 05:31 AM]

Reen
09-05-2000, 06:00 AM
looks great but the intro still needs a skip button ... i love it but i saw it six times now :)
the rest is phat ...
ah by the way i sended you an e-mail ...

Johnny Oz
09-05-2000, 01:04 PM
...there is a skip intro button at the bottom of the preloading screen...yeah, it's small...that was my intent.
The intro is part of the whole "Fevered Mind's expierience"...

Thanks for watching!

armadillo88
09-06-2000, 03:34 PM
hey. i like this alot. heehe. its cool. i limke your footer too. very welld one i must say.

Johnny Oz
09-06-2000, 03:45 PM
Thanks ...

Hopefully...WHEN I FIND THE TIME...I can get my own Domain (at an affordable price...hell yeah...I'm cheap!) so ya ain't gotta look at all that distracting/non profitable-to-me ad space...

till next time...

armadillo88
09-06-2000, 05:37 PM
hey aint we all cheap? yo tahll be cool man. an if u need help we here bud.

Johnny Oz
10-06-2000, 03:46 PM
Been gone for a while, but I've been busy!
Check out my new toon, "Lil' Johnny" in the Animations section of:

www.realcomedy.com

FAIR WARNING: Lil' Johnny is NOT for the faint of heart...View at your own risk of being offended...

also, I gave the Fevered Mind's site a trim...not quite as neat as the last one, but, loads MUCH quicker.

Goon Lord
10-07-2000, 03:07 AM
I liked it...!

One thing I will say though is that maybe you could add a preloader to the intro...with a start button i mean...because i tell ya...on a 56k like i have...it was a killer. And it was choppy once it started...

pretty cool though....

Johnny Oz
10-08-2000, 08:33 AM
...I'm a little confused...

There are preloaders on the Lil' Johnny Cartoons...and on the Fevered Mind's intro...
(sorry so choppy on your system...normally it plays fine...glad ya liked it all though...)

More Lil' Johnny to come on http://www.realcomedy.com

...Stay "TOONED"...

Dolemite50
10-09-2000, 02:21 AM
Really cool toons man. I have a question. What did you have to do in order to use the Magic carpet ride tune? I noticed the copyright info. I often am tempted to use copyrighted music but was unsure how to get the rights. Can you please email me at dolemite50@hotmail.com? Also, please check out my cartoon at the Gnarly Davisson site. (click on the link and choose the Gnarly Davisson site, download the full episode at the downloads section) hope to hear from you soon :)

syoung
10-09-2000, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Oz
Hey!

I've got a new site up and I'm posting my original cartoons on it. Only three up now, but the site intro makes a total of FOUR...more coming soon! All feedback welcome!

OZ.

cool magic carpet ride annimation
syoung@me2u.net