PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : back

Akane
09-01-2000, 05:40 PM
hiyaz !!
i am back
sorry, i wasn't around here often last wekk, i was working elsewhere and could only connect during the nigth.
but i'll be here more often now =)

CNO
09-01-2000, 08:17 PM
Welcome back, Akane!

armadillo88
09-01-2000, 10:02 PM
YAH! akanes back with his blue haired chics! no wonder no one was here. now feiry chan and nldo have disappeared along with master shock and the legendary mark.

shockanime
09-03-2000, 12:29 PM
Welcome back Akane, but you know, I think everyone been
pretty busy these last few weeks. Me? I've been here just
haven't posted lately due to college, work, animation,
teaching, and playing with my new Flash 5 upgrade
I love it. I'm losing sleep from it. Also I'm finish my anime
web movie in flash 5 and so far it looks cool as hell.
I watch my fully animated fight sequence for Genyu's Blade
and I believe people will be stunned by what I created. Well
I least I hope so. Even the playback is better than flash 4.

I can't wait to show it to everyone.:)

Akane
09-03-2000, 12:54 PM
hehe
to be honnest, same here
i wanna know all about flash5 as soon as possible
so i spend hours and hours on it =)

CNO
09-03-2000, 03:25 PM
Man, it just came out this past month and I'm already behind the curve :)
Anyone want to buy me a copy while I wait for my work purchased version to come in? :D
Seems like everyone's taken a small hiatus to finish projects, work, get ready for school, college, (I'm guilty of that one, too. Yeah, I know I've been posting a lot, but really, I'm selective about it! :))
Can't wait to see how everyone's Flash projects are coming along!

armadillo88
09-03-2000, 03:32 PM
I NEED FLASH 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME FLASH 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH! you know mabye my anime movie would be easier to animate in flash 5.oops. i wasnt suppose to say anything. i have taken after my guru, master shock. :D eeheh. well i have some really really awesome ideas in my mind. it hard with out wacom. need a wacom. crap. anywas. ill still master flash 5 better tan you all! becasue im the great Armadillo! YEHAHAHAHAYHAYAHYAHAYHAYA! MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL! ANNIHILATIN! DESTRUCTINO! CHOAS! YAHAHHAHAYAHAYHAYAHYAHA! ok ill shut up now... u all know you missed the craziness from animal within. i have stopped taking my medication so i shall run WILD AND F***IN FREE! YAHAHYAHYAHAYHAYAHYAHAYA! MWHAHAYHAYWNHAYHWYANHEAHYH!!!

mullz
09-05-2000, 11:22 AM
I was just about to post ( Wheres Akane gone?)
When I stumbled across this one!!:)
Welcome back!

Just a little question, Do you know anyone who can do me an anime Character?

the Stealthy one I told you about:)

cheers;)

armadillo88
09-06-2000, 03:38 PM
hey akane! you here for a day and then u leave again? must have lost his adddiction to the site. heheh. well have to make him an addict angain. he needs his "high" :D