PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : 3.11 still crashing

clunkypants
10-13-2001, 06:59 PM
I have been playing around with version 3.11 and sadly it is still crashing. It seems to do it after about 15 minuets and it always happens when I want to add an event be it to text or to a picture. I did read a thread that mentioned autosave, where in the version is this as I have looked all over the place. Are any new versions on the way. I operate windoze 98 on a P11 500mhz 128 ram

zoranvedek
10-13-2001, 11:14 PM
Auto save runs constantly, to get to the file go to file/recent projects/last automatic back-up.

-Jason

lazisusann
10-13-2001, 11:33 PM
I downloaded v3.11 today and it immediately crashed while I was viewing an example! I then tried to create a new movie, and again it crashed. hmmmm

RobStewart
10-14-2001, 01:46 AM
There's a new and more stable version coming within a few days

blanius
10-14-2001, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by RobStewart
There's a new and more stable version coming within a few days

Let's hope so, While I applaud the speed that you guys keep upgrading, I'd be much happier if you would concentrate on getting it stable and to document the current feature set. Still haven't figured out how to to the loading progress bar thingy. Don't get me wrong some of the coming features are VERY important, like the loadmovie command, but I still find bugs in features already present.

Mask:dosen't work with paint object or text

Chooser:If you click on the "Align Views" icon I get an error that align views is not a method of whatever....

ajburgess1
10-16-2001, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by blanius
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RobStewart
[B]There's a new and more stable version coming within a few days

Let's hope so, While I applaud the speed that you guys keep upgrading, I'd be much happier if you would concentrate on getting it stable and to document the current feature set. Still haven't figured out how to to the loading progress bar thingy. Don't get me wrong some of the coming features are VERY important, like the loadmovie command, but I still find bugs in features already present.

Mask:dosen't work with paint object or text

Chooser:If you click on the "Align Views" icon I get an error that align views is not a method of whatever....

ITS ONLY EVER CRASHED ON ME 1 TIME AND THAT WAS WITH V3.0 THIS VERSION HAS NEVER CRASHED