PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : scripting

kiron
11-08-2001, 12:01 AM
Where can I put script in?
I would like to asign simple javasript lines to button events, how can I achieve that? Let's say I want to make the screen shake when a visitor hits a button. So far, I can make the button ...

RobStewart
11-09-2001, 07:55 PM
Are you talking about Javascript in the HTML, or javascript in the Flash animation?

You can run Javascript in the HTML using the "Flash command" action. And very soon we will have Javascript in the Flash animation.

blanius
11-09-2001, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by RobStewart
Are you talking about Javascript in the HTML, or javascript in the Flash animation?

You can run Javascript in the HTML using the "Flash command" action. And very soon we will have Javascript in the Flash animation.

You can? How? All I don't see where you'd enter it, nor any reference to it in the help.

MrJoseph
11-10-2001, 11:59 AM
Hi! Rob

It's very certain, which says Bret and anon-amous,and if we reviewed all the Post, it's confirmed. They lack specific examples, on the new features.

I Think, That IFA must make a project or COMPLETE prototype where the use and goodness of all these tools are integrated. It could be on any subject.

I think that this will give one better view of the reaches of software as far as the handling of tools within the context for which they were designed.

Obvious this is not in doubt, personally I think that it's very good, for that reason am trying to learn it.

With respect, I write the phrases that accompany the beginning of the program.
"The easiest way to learn How to use 3D Flash Animator is to look at the samples under the Samples menu."

With the only desire to learn.

Thanks!