PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : I need some help with almost a few things

jasgrmmr
11-27-2001, 08:13 PM
I need somehelp with makeing loading movies and puting in sound that goes along with what is going on in the flash.

blanius
11-27-2001, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by jasgrmmr
I need somehelp with makeing loading movies and puting in sound that goes along with what is going on in the flash.

It would be alot easier if you were more specific in your request for help.

As for loading movies the simplest thing is to first make sure you are in advanced mode and then just select the gears movie where it says loading movie.

As for sound you do it like any other element, you load it unclick the play at start button for it, then when the time comes when you need the sound you use an action Play sound.

These are pretty basic things, I'd suggest you at least try a few things read the docs, and experiment a little before giving up and asking for help. But if you really are stumped then by all means ask away, but you should try and be as specific as you can.

There are some examples of things at
http://geocities.com/into3dfa/

jasgrmmr
11-29-2001, 01:46 PM
I tried most of the stuff so far! I made about 4 movies so far. I just cant get how to put the soud in without a button. to you have to press the button to do it or what! if you have AIM i will be glad to talk to you on that! my sn is jasgrmmr or jasgrmmr3000! please help!

Oh advanced mode! The help thing for this program is realllllllly dumb! thx

And i have noe more question! i don't get how to make 3d elements with crazy shapes like the body of a car! i just know how to make the basic crap they give you!

just try to help me on aim if u can! that would help me more!

blanius
12-05-2001, 07:20 PM
I tried most of the stuff so far! I made about 4 movies so far. I just cant get how to put the soud in without a button. to you have to press the button to do it or what! if you have AIM i will be glad to talk to you on that! my sn is jasgrmmr or jasgrmmr3000! please help!

Oh advanced mode! The help thing for this program is realllllllly dumb! thx

And i have noe more question! i don't get how to make 3d elements with crazy shapes like the body of a car! i just know how to make the basic crap they give you!

just try to help me on aim if u can! that would help me more!

Just select Load and element, then pick a sound file!

for 3d stuff you need to make complex objects in another program and import.

jasgrmmr
12-05-2001, 09:28 PM
i did but it plays the sound at the front of the flash and it don't play when i want it to! and thanks

blanius
12-05-2001, 10:54 PM
i did but it plays the sound at the front of the flash and it don't play when i want it to! and thanks

Ok thats what it's supposed to do.

the second button next to the name of the loaded sound Unclick it. Now the sound won't play until you play it with either an event or action.

jasgrmmr
12-06-2001, 04:24 PM
Okay i will try that thx man
do you have any movies you made that i can see!
if so e-mail them jasgrmmr@yahoo.com
here is my site i hope tages work in this forum
<a href="http://angelfire.com/in4/jasgrmmr">Click here</a>