PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Acid Pro or Rebirth

wndsrfgrl
04-11-2000, 09:03 PM
Can somebody give me any suggestions on these two types of audio software? Does anybody like one more than the other? And which one would you buy? Thanks ya'll!

jydnas
04-12-2000, 01:48 AM
Try the Acid Pro, or even Acid DJ

You want to make your own music loops right?

wndsrfgrl
04-12-2000, 09:15 AM
Thanks for responding.
Yes, I would like to make my own loops. SO, you think Acid Pro is a good choice?

dbeprez
04-19-2000, 11:11 PM
I'M A PROFESSIONAL MUSICIAN AND A FLASHIOD, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND ACID. EMAIL ME AT info@dabombent.com for FREE info about it :D

------------------
- 1st pick from the first round

cmills
05-01-2000, 11:02 PM
You should take a look at CubasisVST from Steinberg music. It is only $99 from Guitar Center and is a full featured sequencer with awesome support and access to some really killer plug-ins. It is not quite as immediately gratifying as Acid Pro 2.0 was for me (I actually use CubaseVST instead of Cubasis) but I have a level of control that Acid never offered. If you want instant gratification then go with Acid. If you want more flexibility in the long run, but a little more work to get into it then go with Cubasis.

-Cmills

dbeprez
05-02-2000, 02:23 AM
DO NOT GET CUBASIS FOR WAV LOOPS, CUBASIS IS FOR MIDI SEQUENCING, TRUST ME, GET ACID AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY. STEINDERG PRODUCTS ARE NOT FOR THE NOVICE