PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Special Effects and other stuff

johnie
09-29-2000, 01:28 AM
johnie

The forum says that I can't post new- But I sure can post to this.

I just added some cool new effects and shared it on my I drive

Check them out here:

https://www.idrive.com/snider-john

The file is a self-extracting zip.

09-27-2000 09:11 PM Profile | Email | | Posts by User | Edit/Delete | Reply w/Quote IP: Logged

johnie

There are 5 effects

1. Iris In
2. Iris Out
3. Fade In
4. Fade Out
5. Mask

The Fade in and Fade out effects are designed to work with a white background. Feel free to change the color to any color you want. Just remember to watch the transparancy- The 255 tranparant shape must be 255 for the effects to work.

type text in the insert text for all of the effects but number 5.

Number five is the only real text effect there is.

The Iris effects background can be set to any color you want.

Enjoy.

09-27-2000 09:18 PM Profile | Email | | Posts by User | Edit/Delete | Reply w/Quote IP: Logged

johnie
09-29-2000, 01:29 AM
There are other goodies in the shared folder.

johnie
09-29-2000, 02:40 AM
The self extracting zip is named "Kool Moves special effects.exe"

You will have to hit more to see it.

BradBradleySL
09-29-2000, 01:24 PM
Johnie is this the same stuff that you are sending me? And thus this is the idrive you were refering to. My email is down for some odd reason, so email me at my alternate
amebaprod@yahoo.com

Tonight I will send(to Johnie) the front page of KoolKit the basic layout, and I need someone who would like to write news, a short introduction to what KoolMoves is, someone to do the writing basically, and eventually I would like to have a person who would like to write reviews of products that would be helpful when used with KoolMoves, and other items.
Once again a call out to anyone who would like to help with KoolKit, thanks Johnie you seem as ambitious as myself about KoolMoves, and thank you Andrew for your offer, I may just take you up on that, and last but not least thanks Bob for making KoolMoves and offering support:)

Brad

johnie
09-29-2000, 01:50 PM
Yes, some of it.

I think there may have been an error on some of the uploads.

Bob Hartzell
09-29-2000, 02:52 PM
To put the praise where it belongs, the idea and basic design for KoolMoves started with my business partner, Richard Ward, who has quite a bit of animation experience. He used to teach animation with a DOS tool called FantaVision which is very simple to use. He tried to get the developer to output to Flash when Flash first appeared on the scene but the developer wasn't interested. He tried to get me interested for quite a while before I consented. The origins of KoolMoves sprung out of the simplicity of FantaVision. Richard has a full time job so his participation is somewhat limited. When I go on vacation in Nov., he will take over the email and support forum.

BradBradleySL
09-29-2000, 03:43 PM
I slightly remember FantaVision, great job both of you:) Johnie, when are you going to get the rest of what you emailed me on the idrive, oh, and tell me what you think of the layout when you get it ok.:)

Brad

johnie
09-29-2000, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by BradBradleySL
I slightly remember FantaVision, great job both of you:) Johnie, when are you going to get the rest of what you emailed me on the idrive, oh, and tell me what you think of the layout when you get it ok.:)

Brad

Over the next few days.