PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Background!

MegaPowerTape
08-23-2002, 12:14 PM
Hi!! Does anyone know where you can find god locking painted background for example a manga movie??
I find it very hard to do them my self and I tought that maby someone knew a place where you can download them?

thanks! `Dennis

whiterabbit
08-24-2002, 12:31 PM
Do a search for photo backgrounds. There are quite a few companys offering this.

MegaPowerTape
08-28-2002, 04:49 AM
I need painted backgrounds.. thats the problem.. Painted backgrounds for anime movies

whiterabbit
08-28-2002, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by MegaPowerTape
I need painted backgrounds.. thats the problem.. Painted backgrounds for anime movies

HI, yes I understood you. I was looking for this once as well and found a whole slew of companys that offered all types of backgrounds, painted as well. They will even custom paint one for you but that will cost you more.

When I say photo background its for the sake of the search because still photographers use this most, so thats where I looked.

MegaPowerTape
08-29-2002, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by whiterabbit

Originally posted by MegaPowerTape

HI, yes I understood you. I was looking for this once as well and found a whole slew of companys that offered all types of backgrounds, painted as well. They will even custom paint one for you but that will cost you more.

When I say photo background its for the sake of the search because still photographers use this most, so thats where I looked.

OK! where can I find this company? Do they have a site?

Thanks!