PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : herr_dada vs BlueSamurai

herr_dada
10-11-2002, 07:25 AM
here you go the serve! Dont expect quick returns, since I started college, it's pretty hard to keep up some free time.

http://herrdada.no.sapo.pt/images/bsserve.jpg

The image is by chelle, posted at the inertia stock.xchang
Great pics chelle ;) I also loved the one in the jar!

BlueSamurai
10-11-2002, 03:32 PM
Thats kool herr:D I won't be able to get you a return till Sat nite:(

PEACE=<>=BlueSamurai

Chelle2008
10-11-2002, 04:30 PM
that's a gorgeous photo... but not mine. i had posted a comment on it though! its beautiful!

i have close to 200 photos on that site though... search chelle2008 and they'll come up.

that site RAWKS.

:mrpimp:

herr_dada
10-11-2002, 07:06 PM
i saw your name under it, so i guessed it was yours!:)

BlueSamurai
10-12-2002, 07:33 PM
Heres mine herr:D Sorry it took sooo long:(

http://www.cmist.cc/Gorgeous.jpg
PEACE=<>=BlueSamurai

herr_dada
10-12-2002, 08:15 PM
nice! :thumbsup: And dont worry about time, since i havent got much now, so it will in fact better if this takes long! take your time!

herr_dada
10-14-2002, 10:11 AM
ok... you got luck, i fell asleep, so i missed college, and so that gave me some time until its time to go to work. :D

have fun! :mrpimp:

http://herrdada.no.sapo.pt/images/vectornature.jpg

BlueSamurai
10-14-2002, 11:07 AM
Nice one herr!!:D TY.........How do you get that orange to look so cool? I mean what are you doing to get that effect? Anyways have you a return tonite or tomorrow:)........I will take my time:mrpimp:

PEACE=<>=BlueSamurai

BØB_49
10-14-2002, 12:56 PM
:applause:

herr_dada
10-14-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by BlueSamurai
Nice one herr!!:D TY.........How do you get that orange to look so cool? I mean what are you doing to get that effect? Anyways have you a return tonite or tomorrow:)........I will take my time:mrpimp:

PEACE=<>=BlueSamurai

NO please! Dont! take lots and lots of time!! LOL :D just comtemplate the image for a few days and try to discover its inner strenght or something along that line! hehe just kidding, reply whenever you feel like, but right now I'm short in time, so I will not be able to reply to you as fast as you would which. What orange?? does it have orange? damn! you see I'm colour blind... J/K... ;) it's just some orange i picked! or are you talking about something else?

BlueSamurai
10-14-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by herr_dada
NO What orange?? does it have orange? damn! you see I'm colour blind... J/K... ;) it's just some orange i picked! or are you talking about something else?

No I mean it looks like it has lines in the organe itself:D like is that a fill you made or another layer ontop of it?:)

PEACE

herr_dada
10-15-2002, 04:18 PM
yes, i used a fill layer with a path. the lines effects was achieved by using some other image, use the vertical selecton tool (1 px) and defined a pattern.

BlueSamurai
10-15-2002, 05:23 PM
cool:cool: TY :D

PEACE=<>=BlueSamurai