PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Vitalstatistix -vs- Vampstko



Vitalstatistix
10-16-2002, 07:17 PM
I serve:


lllllaaaaaaaaaame.

Vitalstatistix
10-16-2002, 08:04 PM
Hello ANYONE?:(

jamble
10-16-2002, 08:10 PM
patience glasshopper :)

The boards have been down for maintenence this evening so more people will be around tomorrow and someone will take on your game, it's a great image to work with :cool:

Vitalstatistix
10-16-2002, 08:39 PM
Ohk thanks mod. WOHOO!

vampstko
10-16-2002, 11:41 PM
your calling me out with something that lame... sheeesh you'll get a volley tommarow night

Vitalstatistix
10-17-2002, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by vampstko
your calling me out with something that lame... sheeesh you'll get a volley tommarow night

....:(.....

I don't feel wuved.

Ah **** you to :rolleyes:

Vitalstatistix
10-17-2002, 07:35 PM
Come on dude....be a sport. Stuck up snob :p

Are you a Asian? :faded:

Chelle2008
10-17-2002, 07:45 PM
uh, vamps? do i sense there may be a table somewhere in your volley ;)

Vitalstatistix
10-17-2002, 08:14 PM
ROFL! OMG! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Nice one Chelle2008 :p Bang slap knocked him into place :D

Chelle2008
10-17-2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Vitalstatistix
ROFL! OMG! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Nice one Chelle2008 :p Bang slap knocked him into place :D

um, i don't think you get it, but vamps will :mrpimp:

Vitalstatistix
10-17-2002, 08:26 PM
No ****. you think i was serious? It's called "sarcastic" omg rainbow text!

gerbick
10-17-2002, 08:33 PM
dude, will you chill out before this thread gets canned before it even starts?

god. kids and the internet... draws the stupid ones out like moths and lightbulbs.

vampstko
10-17-2002, 08:47 PM
GERBIE GET THE TABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vampstko
10-17-2002, 09:12 PM
next

gerbick
10-17-2002, 09:13 PM
http://board.flashkit.com/board/

now, get this contest going! I want to see some skills!

:cap:

Chelle2008
10-17-2002, 09:19 PM
:applause:


:mrpimp:

Vitalstatistix
10-17-2002, 09:34 PM
Bada boom!

Vitalstatistix
10-17-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by gerbick
dude, will you chill out before this thread gets canned before it even starts?

god. kids and the internet... draws the stupid ones out like moths and lightbulbs.

Thanx for the quote :D

vampstko
10-17-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Vitalstatistix
Bada boom!

<shakes head>.. i'm not even gonna bother with you anymore

Vitalstatistix
10-17-2002, 09:48 PM
Neh? What did i do wrong?

There's nothing the matter with my photo.

Took me 3months of hard work to find a Hospital that let me use a X ray machine so give a guy some credit :p

gerbick
10-17-2002, 11:58 PM
erm. dude. can I suggest that you learn the practiced rules/expectations before you attempt another photoshop tennis match?

:rolleyes:

vamps, you win this one.

Vitalstatistix
10-18-2002, 12:06 AM
*sniff*:crazy:

How about this one?

Fruitloops
10-18-2002, 12:17 AM
I'm confused. :S What the heck is Vitalstatistix doing?

gerbick
10-18-2002, 12:20 AM
ok. I'm going to say this, since you obviously have zero clue, regard, or ability to follow the expectations of the friendly community/photoshop battles here in Flashkit's newly founded arena.

Here's the scoop. And after I say this, I'm closing this thread. I will also delete each and every thread you post until you start to follow the explicit rules, and the implicit courtesy of photoshop battle between two, or more, artistic people in this forum.

Either play by the rules, create some new, irreverent rules that people who might be willing to play under, and agree to, or just sit back, see how the game is played, and play by the rules.

Your antics are not appreciated. I'm taking the time now to tell you what the other people may be unwilling. Intervention before your antics will get you highly ignored. if not worse.

So... why not have a true battle, contribute to the new Arena Forum?

Do you have the skill to do it? Well?

this will be left open long enough for you to respond. then I will close. damn shame too. closing an Arena thread.

BØB_49
10-18-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Fruitloops
I'm confused. :S What the heck is Vitalstatistix doing?



yeah, I must be missin sumthin here ...




*note to self: re-read in the A.M.*



nice promissing start tho guys !!!
;)

Vitalstatistix
10-18-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by gerbick
ok. I'm going to say this, since you obviously have zero clue, regard, or ability to follow the expectations of the friendly community/photoshop battles here in Flashkit's newly founded arena.

Here's the scoop. And after I say this, I'm closing this thread. I will also delete each and every thread you post until you start to follow the explicit rules, and the implicit courtesy of photoshop battle between two, or more, artistic people in this forum.

Either play by the rules, create some new, irreverent rules that people who might be willing to play under, and agree to, or just sit back, see how the game is played, and play by the rules.

Your antics are not appreciated. I'm taking the time now to tell you what the other people may be unwilling. Intervention before your antics will get you highly ignored. if not worse.

So... why not have a true battle, contribute to the new Arena Forum?

Do you have the skill to do it? Well?

this will be left open long enough for you to respond. then I will close. damn shame too. closing an Arena thread.

Am i missing something here?

I thought the point of the arena was to show others what you can do with photoshop??

Ohk close it down i really couldnt be bothered making my own stuff if i just get dissed. I will just comment on other ppls stuff. *sniff*

gerbick
10-18-2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Vitalstatistix
Ohk close it down i really couldnt be bothered making my own stuff if i just get dissed. I will just comment on other ppls stuff. *sniff*

you really don't get it. you didn't make that in photoshop. and the battles are supposed to incorporate portions of the prior image into your "volley"...

anyway. nobody is dissing you, you just did not pay attention to the rules.

next time, read.

and next time, make your own images. that's the point.

THREAD CLOSED