PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : skillset needed ? for flashcom hire ??

ryeguy
01-05-2003, 05:30 PM
Hi

Just wondering if anyone out there can give me some insight, feedback or thoughts !!

I'm looking at hiring someone to work with flash Communication Server, as well as hopefully having good creative and visual skills. My thoughts are that they have to have advanced Actionscripting skills to the hill !!!!

I wont be throwing them into the lions den by themselves with flascom. I will be hiring a 3rd party dev company to develope the flashcom components and setup the flashcom server, but i want an internal person to learn on the project as well as from the documentation from the 3rd party, so that once the project is over, at least some knowledge base on what is going on has been learnt and left within the company.

Does this person have to be well versed in Object Oriented Programing ?
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated...as well as any thoughts on where to find qualififed people for this role ?

Ryan

p.s Just incase anyone is contacting me regarding the position..its out of Toronto, Canada.

mudgy
01-08-2003, 02:13 AM
We have been working with FlashComm Server...

damo
01-11-2003, 02:30 AM
if you want to contact me, i can probably find a developer who can help you.

damo@makemagic.com