PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : It's been a while

TPhilipDolce
10-24-2000, 10:29 PM
Heyyall,...It's been awhile since I've checked in here, but my 1 year old and work etc,....need I explain more? i see that KM is growing and growing!! Great news!!!! But sadly,...I also see that there still lacks a nice auto tracer like Flash's and no sign of bones. (that's a toughie I'm sure) Anyway,..it seems to be growing nicely however!!!

TD

Bob Hartzell
10-25-2000, 08:29 AM
Nice to hear from you again, Todd.

I were in discussions with a person who was developing an autotracer. We were going to trade rights to use it for my time to development the user interface. The scope of the user interface became too grand and it was clear it would have sucked up too much of my time. So the deal was cancelled. My partner wrote a state of the art autotracer when he worked at Pacific Data Images a number of years ago. We may develop our own. This still does not solve the problem of how to morph between autotraced images which is a serious technical problem.

There are more important pieces to KoolMoves that need to be in place before I tackle bones and we do not have a design yet.

TPhilipDolce
10-25-2000, 09:54 AM
Bob,...

Obviously,..there is alot involved with the backbone of a program and you are probably waist high in it by now!! KoolMoves seems to be moving in a beautiful direction and I apologize for not making the purchase as of yet. I attribute much of the delay to my work schedule, family time etc. because I know that if I have it in my hands,..i would get "too involved" as I always do with almost everything. I'm in the midst of looking for a career boost elsewhere from where I live and THAT has so much of an impact on my life and family that it requires my undivided attention. I'm looking to purchase FlipBook as soon as it releases it's professional version and also wildformsfx as soon as I know I can actually get busy in producing something. By then,...Kool undoubtedly will have a newer update as well and of course then I will have that and flipbook. I already own Flash and Swish, so I will have the best of the best by Christmas I hope. Who knows! Keep up the Kool work!!!!

TD