PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Got game? Battle wanted = Balzey vs jamble

blazey
05-14-2003, 12:03 AM
Okay I'm new here and wanted to give someone a battle. Ive never done anything like this before but some of the stuff I've seen on here is pretty sik ;) So if you wanna run a new guy through his paces then just holla...

Rules:
Challanger serves.
Allow a day for vollies (never know what might hold you up).
Winner is decided after 10 vollies
No images bigger than 800X600 and please remember others and compress them :)

Thats about all

jamble
05-14-2003, 05:30 AM
go on then, sorry the serve is dead rubbish but it's a 10 minute job on university computers with PS6 and only about 10 fonts :(

blazey
05-14-2003, 05:48 AM
aight its on dude. Have my volly up in a couple of hours. Nice serve by the way :)

blazey
05-14-2003, 06:58 AM
Heads up yo. Nice quick volly to get things rollin...

http://www.jonwenmoth.com/battles/vollie.jpg

wiktors
05-14-2003, 10:37 AM
nice, where did you get that pic? Looked everywhere for a picture like that to the war thread...

ey jamble sure that it is PS6?? Might be that other program... erm.. whats it called... PAINT!? ;)

epic-aragorn
05-14-2003, 12:09 PM
ah the title is well deserved wiktors :-P great work blazey .. and jamble .. we know we can expect amazing things on the next volley :-)

jamble
05-14-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by epic-aragorn
ah the title is well deserved wiktors :-P great work blazey .. and jamble .. we know we can expect amazing things on the next volley :-)

yeah, don't quite know what happened on the first one there :D It was early and I wasn't paying attention in my Director seminar this morning ... I'll try harder next time :p

wiktors
05-18-2003, 06:03 AM
we know you will ;) we all could need a little punch in the face every now and then :P