PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Songs

MisaterSamsa
06-03-2003, 08:13 PM
Ok, well i am very very new to photoshop tennis, and not too experienced with ps either, but thats what i hope to correct.
I want to start a match, or maybe just a kind of free for all for anyone to enter, it doesnt matter much to me, but i want there to be a bit of a theme, and i want that theme to be: SONGS.

my idea is that every image has to be somehow tied in with a song, either the title, the lyrics, anything i guess, as long as you can somehow show the connection if asked...

well thats all im going to post for now, ill wait for some takers to show up before i set a size limit, or anything like that...

cheers,
samsa

sakrojones
06-03-2003, 10:59 PM
legalize it, by peter tosh

dedicated to those who are working for, and those who support the decriminalization and legalization of cannabis in canada and throughout the world

MisaterSamsa
06-04-2003, 03:24 PM
uh... ok, i cant see the attachment, all i get when i click on the link is a lot of garbage text... so maybe thats why what youre saying doesnt make any sense... whatever, anyhow, anyone up for my challenge, even though its not really a challenge...

sakrojones
06-04-2003, 03:27 PM
yes, im so stoned out of my tree that rather than submitting an image i submitted a text file full of nonsensical characters... you just wait and see...

MisaterSamsa
06-04-2003, 06:02 PM
I'm not saying that this is your fault, im just saying that i didnt get a link to an image, i got a lot of garbage text, random characters and all, and it happens every once in a while with an image link... so i thought maybe you should clarify whatever you meant, without the picture, since i am unable to see it.

sakrojones
06-04-2003, 06:28 PM
so i thought maybe you should clarify whatever you meant, without the picture, since i am unable to see it.

Originally posted by sakrojones
you just wait and see...

MisaterSamsa
06-04-2003, 06:35 PM
ok, well im still lost, anyone else wanna get involved with this song deal? cmon! woo

cheers,
samsa

BlueSamurai
06-04-2003, 08:03 PM
the attachment feature is all screwy at the moment, thats why you can't see it;)

I'll have agon at this thing :mrpimp:

gerbick
06-04-2003, 09:58 PM
sakrojones, get rid of the hostility.

to those that don't know, attachments via the FK Board does not show up for all users. Screwy? I don't know why... but it is in some instances.

MisaterSamsa
06-09-2003, 03:14 PM
thanks Gerbick...

and Blue, you wanna go it just me and you, i promise i wont offer much of a challenge, but what the hell huh? if you do wanna have a go, what do you want for restrictions, if any? im gunna be busy soon, with finals, but after the 18th, im all done for the summer, so id be able to do more then, but for now, we could do sumthin at a nice relaxed pace... heh... so i dunno, id rather you go first, and have the rule be at least use sumthing from the previous image, dont know how wed work that in, but its a nice added challenge... so let me know

cheers,
samsa

BlueSamurai
06-10-2003, 12:00 PM
ok give me acouple days and I will have a serve up and the battle restrictions :) and remeber "Relaxed battle" :D

-BS

MisaterSamsa
06-10-2003, 03:56 PM
ok, yeah definitely relaxed, im prolly gunna be busy, and well just lazy, so definitely take your time, cant wait to see what you com4e up with

cheers,
Samsa

MisaterSamsa
06-17-2003, 12:56 PM
Blue samurai, are you still interested? is anyone interested for that matter?

cheers,
samsa