PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Static Lines...

JKR
10-30-2000, 01:34 PM
I have noticed that everytime (almost) I view a flash movie, (after I view the movie) IE gets static lines when viewing JAVA applets. It only has the static lines around the JAVA applets. For instance, on one site, there are buttons that are JAVA applets. They look nice & clear on this page, but after viewing a movie...here comes the static lines again. It happens even after I watch a movie that was not created by me.
Has this happened to anyone else?

BradBradleySL
10-30-2000, 02:05 PM
I have seen that before, I think it is either a bug in Ie or a bug in the Flash Player, I haven't been able to prevent it. But I have only seen it a few times, it doesn't seem to happen everytime.

Brad

JKR
10-30-2000, 02:16 PM
It only started after I made a movie of my own. Since then, when I view a movie not of my own it does that. Now, it will do it even if I do not view my own in the same session. I have even restarted my PC & did not view my own, but it still does it when I view others movies. Do you think it might be KM??
---Should I reinstall KM??---

BradBradleySL
10-30-2000, 02:28 PM
I don't think that after restart KoolMoves would interfere with anything, and I have noticed it before I even had KoolMoves, so no.

Brad

JKR
10-30-2000, 02:34 PM
http://alaskawildernesstravel.com/busmove1.html

Check out one of my movies & see if this happens to your browser. Please try it with IE first. Thanks.

BradBradleySL
10-30-2000, 02:49 PM
There are some static lines, but I am not on my home computer now, so this computer doesn't have KoolMoves on it, so it obviously isn't due to KoolMoves, maybe the Flash Player has a bug.(another one:))

Brad

johnie
10-30-2000, 03:07 PM
I got no static lines. I did not view it in IE 5.5 though.

And, yes there are bugs in the Flash 5 Player that relates to IE 5.5.

The Flash 5 Player is the bugiest player yet-See the thread that I started on the Flash 5 bug.

Bob Hartzell
10-30-2000, 03:34 PM
I looked at it with IE and didn't see anything unusual. I am not sure what you mean by static lines.