PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Koolmoves Reg Key Scenario

universe
11-28-2000, 10:49 AM
USE FLASH INSTEAD!!

BradBradleySL
11-28-2000, 12:26 PM
NO THANK YOU! I prefer the simplicity of KoolMoves design rather then the expensive and complicated design of Flash.
It is much easier to create complex animations in KoolMoves then it is in Flash. I thank you for your opinion though:)

Brad

johnie
11-28-2000, 01:13 PM
What a Nice little post.

I wish Kool Moves would fix my corrupt HIMEM.SYS file that keeps me from booting my home computer (It could be bad Ram that's causing that problem).

Seriously though. If you have something drastic happens and you must use a different machine or replace a hard drive how do you go about getting a new Key?

BradBradleySL
11-28-2000, 01:20 PM
All you have to do is email Bob or Richard, the only reason the last inccident took so long to fix was, due to the fact Bob was gone. Richard is busy(from what Bob has said) and can't check in as much as he would like too.

Brad

BradBradleySL
11-28-2000, 01:23 PM
Another thing, I deleted KoolMoves from one of my computers, and then reinstalled it on another computer and it worked perfectly fine, I don't understand why that doesn't work for others.....

Brad

Richard W
11-28-2000, 11:18 PM
Johnie- I don't trust hardware much. My hard drive gave out on me once in the middle of working on an important deadline. So I take precations. I keep my registation codes for all my programs in a safe place on paper. If you have enough time before a hardware failure, open up KoolMoves and under the Help menu click on About_KoolMoves. At the bottom of the dialogue box, right under your name, will be your registration code. You can copy and paste it into a text file then, on your new machine, paste it in when you register KoolMoves there. Is this what you wanting to know? Sorry about my slow response time. The good news is that Bob will be back soon (in two days or three if he is jet lagged). The recent Registration code difficulty was very involved and took a little while to sort out. I am confident that that problem is under control for good now. Any way, with all you have done for us and the KoolMoves community, we will certainly take care of you best we can.

johnie
11-29-2000, 04:55 AM
OOPS!

Its to late. I'll be needing a replacement key if that is possible. I had a corupt HIMEM.SYS File and my ultimate fix was to reinstall Windows.

I lost some of my work that I had on my home computer- except for the few things I was smart enough to back up.

I was smart enough to back up most of my software including Kool Moves but when I run it says that I must purchase it.

Its actually not that bad though. Perhaps I might post some of my work with the done in Kool Moves disclaimer on it.

Richard W
11-29-2000, 08:19 PM
Johnie- I emailed you some help. Let me know if there is any thing else I can do.

johnie
11-29-2000, 09:08 PM
It worked. Thank you.

Bob Hartzell
12-08-2000, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by BradBradleySL
All you have to do is email Bob or Richard, the only reason the last inccident took so long to fix was, due to the fact Bob was gone. Richard is busy(from what Bob has said) and can't check in as much as he would like too.

Brad

When I am here I read emails and posts every couple of hours. Richard has a full time job and Harriet was probably only reading emails once or twice a day. The key code problem was unfortunate.