PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : How many people here have a Pocket PC?

andross_88
07-10-2005, 11:28 PM
I was just wondering who here has a Pocket PC. I am developing quite a few addicting games for it that I plan to release soon. I just wanted to know what the statistics are though. I also want to build a website for designed for PPC users and I need to know how many people connect to the web with their mobile device. Thanks.

gerbick
07-21-2005, 07:43 PM
I got a PPC, can't update it though mostly due to HP's stupid policies so I can't update my HP 2215 to Windows Mobile 5 - but yeah... got flash on it, access the web, even use Skype on it.

I'd love to see what you got though.

Veniogenesis
07-24-2005, 11:02 PM
I know a lot of people who connect to the Internet using their PPCs. I for one own a Axim X50v and use it daily for Internet browsing and VNC. I don't have Flash on it yet, but when the situation required it, I would glady install it. I've noticed that a few sites are beginning to take notice of mobile devices and designing their websites to better fit the needs of PPC and Internet-enabled cellphone users.

Cheers,
Venio