PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Anyone need some cheap actionscripting/web site work done?

MyFriendIsATaco
08-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Hi, I've been working on starting a production company, and if anyone out there is interested in hiring me/us to do a website for you or anything involving flash or multimedia, it would be appreciated... You can check out our current website, .You Don't Even Know Productions (http://www.youdontevenknow.us/ydek/)... It is still under construction at the moment... You can either reply here if you want a job done, or you can email me/us at ydekproductions@gmail.com!

p.s. we're cheap!

Planet
08-04-2005, 08:17 PM
This looks good. Consider posting a little more detail or examples of what you’ve done or are offering that is related specifically to Flash. We may have to eventually set a specific max if the resume detail gets abused. But basically this type of post would fall into the “Resume” category. If we can generalize post types then eventually we can look to create sub forums for more specific Flash Freelance related topics and move those post types there.

Thanks for participating! :thumbsup:

MyFriendIsATaco
08-04-2005, 11:57 PM
Yeah, I wasn't sure about what to put here...Since I was the first one, haha, I hope this works out fine, it's a good idea...Just asking...Is there going to be a medium for payment, or will it be totally personal/one-on-one jobs?

Planet
08-05-2005, 08:11 AM
We have no plans to be involved in anyway with payment. In fact all discussions pertaining to those arrangements will need to be taken off-line.

MyFriendIsATaco
08-05-2005, 09:31 AM
ok, thats what i assumed would be the case, thank you :)

jasoncoates
08-06-2005, 10:36 AM
Why cheap? Are you crap or desperate or a teenager?

jasoncoates
08-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Actually, I just checked your site and it's pretty decent... so why cheap? This doesn't help our industry you know!

MyFriendIsATaco
08-06-2005, 03:18 PM
yes, i am a teenager..but dont let that fool you, haha, im cheap becasue im just trying to get started..i dont have much of a professional portfolio to show, but trust me, i can do some nice work...you can also look at my other site, www.youdontevenknow.us it never got finished because i ended up making it a lot more complex than i wanted to and just ended up scrapping the whole idea, but it looks nice and works decently, just not how i hoped it would...i also made a little game www.youdontevenknow.us/game/ im more of a coder than a designer if youre interested...im good if someone gives me a design they want and i can add all of the functionality or whatever they want, if i need a new design i usually haev my friend from VanduraStudios (www.vandurastudios.com) to help me...hes really good

MyFriendIsATaco
08-11-2005, 07:28 AM
Please send me emails and PM's about work you want done! :)

MyFriendIsATaco
08-31-2005, 08:53 AM
I need some new clients! :) Please email me for any Flash or PHP work! :yikes:

keithlightwaver
02-07-2007, 08:17 AM
I just emailed you a project

MyFriendIsATaco
02-07-2007, 11:54 AM
sorry, this was posted back on august 4th, 2005. i'm not exactly looking for the quick easy jobs for a portfolio anymore. i have a pretty well established portfolio so far and my work and price reflects that.

keithlightwaver
02-07-2007, 12:49 PM
well okay maybe your not so cheap, but I would be still interested to get a price. I really do need the work doing.
Ta

Keith