PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : actionscript game programmer needed

wilee4
08-14-2005, 08:51 PM
Hello all,

I'm in need of an actionscript programmer with game coding experience. I'm building a 2D platform scroller and have all the art assets and level design complete. I also have an alpha I did with a collaborator and you'll have that to start from. I'd like most of the variables controlled via XML.

Please do not respond if you have no experience. I need someone who knows what they're doing and can deliver in a timely fashion. I've coded many games in both Flash and Director so I know what I'm doing and expect whoever builds this to be a better programmer than I am.

That's pretty much exactly the gameplay I'm going for and even though you'll have that source to start from I want someone who has the ability to build that themselves.

The budget for this project is $500. Please no negative posts. I know that's not the greatest figure but it's a personal project that I just don't have the time to code myself.

I'll also stress that it's really a cool project, professional comic artists are working on pieces of it right now, guys who've been published by Image, and in my day job I head up wireless at ComedyCentral and work with the online games group and we're ALWAYS looking for good game developers, so do a good job here, and you'll be on the RFP list.

What I'd ideally like to see is a couple of examples of games you've coded recently, and of course anything that resembles the game I'm building would be great.

Thanks for everyone's time reading this.

Oh, as I'd prefer not give out my e-mail address please PM me and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

alepalmero
08-16-2005, 09:23 AM
My name is Alex, flash programmer for Sismo Studio.

We are interested on providing our services for your flash project.

Sismostudio.com is a team of illustrators, animators and flash programmers. We have 8 years of experience and we provide excellent quality within tight deadlines.

Please see our website www.sismostudio.com (http://www.sismostudio.com) to check the quality of our work.

Game samples at http://www.sismostudio.com/portfolio/games/index.html

Best regards
Alex - Sismostudio
info@sismostudio.com

wilee4
08-17-2005, 09:18 PM
this position has been filled, thank you to all who contacted me!

Achyut
03-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Hello all,

I'm in need of an actionscript programmer with game coding experience. I'm building a 2D platform scroller and have all the art assets and level design complete. I also have an alpha I did with a collaborator and you'll have that to start from. I'd like most of the variables controlled via XML.

Please do not respond if you have no experience. I need someone who knows what they're doing and can deliver in a timely fashion. I've coded many games in both Flash and Director so I know what I'm doing and expect whoever builds this to be a better programmer than I am.

That's pretty much exactly the gameplay I'm going for and even though you'll have that source to start from I want someone who has the ability to build that themselves.

The budget for this project is $500. Please no negative posts. I know that's not the greatest figure but it's a personal project that I just don't have the time to code myself.

I'll also stress that it's really a cool project, professional comic artists are working on pieces of it right now, guys who've been published by Image, and in my day job I head up wireless at ComedyCentral and work with the online games group and we're ALWAYS looking for good game developers, so do a good job here, and you'll be on the RFP list.

What I'd ideally like to see is a couple of examples of games you've coded recently, and of course anything that resembles the game I'm building would be great.

Thanks for everyone's time reading this.

Oh, as I'd prefer not give out my e-mail address please PM me and we'll go from there.

Thanks!