PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Flash Illustrator & Animator Offering Services

amorari
08-16-2005, 05:59 PM
My name is Andy Bauer and I am a Freelance Illustrator & Flash Animator. I started freelancing my work from my home in Orlando, Florida in January 2005. I have a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Central Florida. My designs are very colorful and fun but also stylish. Please review my online portfolio at http://www.art-by-andy.com .

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Andy

amorari
08-23-2005, 10:01 PM
=d

JabezStone
08-24-2005, 11:48 AM
Andy,
Don't bump threads in here for the sake of pushing them up. You've left your card, and people will contact you if they want to use you.

amorari
08-25-2005, 02:24 AM
Thanks for informing me.

tgolson21
08-25-2005, 03:04 AM
Thanks for informing me.
lol, your a sly one

amorari
08-25-2005, 09:08 AM
lol, your a sly one

I wasn't trying to be funny or sly. I didn't familiarize myself with the rules and made a mistake. I apologize for bumping my thread. I'm a competitive marketer and my philosophy = "squeaky wheel gets the oil". I understand now that Flashkit frowns upon this. I'd remove this thread if I could.

swcAndrew
08-25-2005, 04:44 PM
I wasn't trying to be funny or sly. I didn't familiarize myself with the rules and made a mistake. I apologize for bumping my thread. I'm a competitive marketer and my philosophy = "squeaky wheel gets the oil". I understand now that Flashkit frowns upon this. I'd remove this thread if I could.

don't worry about man. No need to remove the thread.