PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Image Gallery and/or MDM Zinc Experience

FlashGuru
08-20-2005, 11:54 PM
I need a freelancer to out-source some work to, as i have too many jobs going on at the moment. I would be interested to hear from anybody that has experience using mdm zinc v2 for desktop applications using Flash, and i would also be interested to hear from somebody who is capable of writing the actionscript for a flash image gallery, loading from xml. The design for the image gallery is done in Flash, it just needs coding.

I have a budget ready for both applications.

courier
08-23-2005, 10:09 AM
Guy,

I'm a certified Flash trainer and still a hands-on developer. I'm very comfortable with advanced actionscripting (AS2.0) and xml. I have done extensive development with MDM's Glow application (creating a live multi-media active desktop) which, as far as I can tell, puts me in a good position with regard to its big brother Zinc which I've only spent half-an-hour toying with.

I like to work from home (I still have full-time training and development commitments Monday-Friday) at, generally, hours to suit me.

Depending upon the nature of the project, I'd charge my services at around 25 per hour.

Regards,

J Courier.

MyFriendIsATaco
08-23-2005, 11:44 AM
I'd be glad to help you out with your XML photo gallery...Please email me at youdontevenknow@gmail.com and we can discuss details! :yikes:

iahim
05-23-2006, 04:31 AM
I am a zinc user... i can show you what I have done so far

mesmerize
05-23-2006, 06:25 AM
PLEASE NOTE: this is a very old post from last year.