PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : FLASH ARTIST: Would anyone want a job?

ConnELITE
08-27-2005, 08:55 PM
hey I've been looking everywhere and can't find anyone so heres my message ive been posting everywhere: If you are a good at DRAWING on the computer and making graphics I need you now. If you dont have much clue on how to make games but can make graphics like aweome just write me for details wolfsrein77@aol.com

ps: money will be paid and free hosting

cyber reaper
08-28-2005, 02:58 AM
hey I've been looking everywhere and can't find anyone so heres my message ive been posting everywhere: If you are a good at DRAWING on the computer and making graphics I need you now. If you dont have much clue on how to make games but can make graphics like aweome just write me for details wolfsrein77@aol.com

ps: money will be paid and free hosting

k... how about sharing some info ? like.. what programe you use ??? how long have you been programing etc...?

no one would like to jump ahead towards a false project... (yeah.. i know its 3DFA forum so you may think he uses 3DFA .. but he said he posted this everywhere.. so i donno..)

jonas14
08-28-2005, 11:25 AM
someone have msn?

my msn is: game-makerj@hotmail.com

im a animator.

ConnELITE
08-31-2005, 10:41 PM
oh thanks anyway guys, yes i do use 3d flash animator and flash mx, dont worry a lot of people responded and if you want to apply email me.