PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : trouble with graphics...they won't stay put.

bean07
12-05-2000, 02:01 PM
hi

I only just started using koolmoves and it great.

I am trying to make a intro movie for my site, but when i draw a picture in the background and then put in my text effects it goes wrong. I preview the finished intro, but after the first frame the pic i drew vanishes. I know what i have to do but i can't do it.

Can you please tell me how to make the pic stay throughout the intro movie please

johnie
12-05-2000, 03:01 PM
If the Pic vanishes then this is what is happening. The text effect contains more frames than your current movie. To corect this before you add your text effect copy the Frame with your pic enough times so that the text effect will not need to add extra frames to the movie. You can specify which frames the text effect starts and stops on (if it says added Frame then it adds blank frames not copy of other frames.).

The other option is to copy your pics and shapes and then paste them into the new frames. When you copy and paste a shape (a pic is a shape filled with a raster graphic) the copy of the shape retains the layer and positioning information of the original.

BradBradleySL
12-05-2000, 04:37 PM
Also depending on your image, whether its a bitmap or not you could have the image as the background. Which I believe is in movie-background image or something like that.

Brad