PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Logo Development

drumatic
10-03-2005, 10:37 PM
Coming full circle.

You may have seen a contest I posted to one of the FK forums some time back. It was for a logo, with a $500 prize. While we recieved some great submissions, nothing suited our vision, and we were forced to close the contest without declaring a winner.

We recieved some flame due to the concept itself, and the post was canned as it was a contest (didn't know that was a no-no when I posted it) - and maybe now I understand a bit better why. Although the contest was sincere with a real cash award, it was a lose-lose for everyone. We didn't get the service we wanted, designers spent their time for naught.

Onward.

We are still looking for a logo, and have done extensive research to find a company to suit us. We have some mock-ups, we have a site in development, and we have a good list of notes defining the vision for the logo.

We're looking for a designer (or design firm) that is fresh and new and young and hip - we've found (of course) tons of companies big and small, offering services in this arena.

I'd like to offer up the project here, and request anyone interested to respond with a portfolio of work done.

We, as our budget, is still small. We're not looking to get a $99 cookie cutter, but we also can't spend $1500 with a major firm. We can offer around $500 for the work - maybe a touch more if the fit was stellar. We are looking for essentially what medium size firms offer for the same money:

>> 6-12 concepts
>> Unlimited revisions of the chosen concept
>> Included stationery designs (biz card, letterhead, envelope)

Additionally or separately, if you know any companies you think are awesome - I would greatly appreciate if could pass them along.

Thanks.

rgrundy
10-04-2005, 10:38 PM
Check out our portfolio, see if the shoe fits. If you would like a couple concepts, just let us know.

Web Rhino
10-05-2005, 09:07 AM
Hi;
Check our portfolio http://www.webrhinostudios.com , please PM me or mail me okail[at]webrhino.net for more info.

Fearless
10-05-2005, 12:10 PM
are you still looking? if so, shoot me over an email at craigb[a]pixelfusionmedia.com

rgrundy
10-06-2005, 05:50 PM
Any word on whether the project is still open for samples / bids?

jonathanober
10-18-2005, 11:48 AM
Hi, My name is Jonathan Ober and I have experience professionally and non-professionally creating logos for individuals and events. My recent work isn't posted yet, but I could send you some of my completed logo ideas. You can also look at my college portfolio at http://extra.biblevisuals.org/jonathan/index2.htm to see some of the work that I have done in the past. Currently I work as a graphic artist and in the last two years have created a dozen or so logos for use in the work here at Bible Visuals. Please contact me if you are wanting to know and see more.

When designing a logo I work first in pencil concepts that you would see, then in Illustrator or Photoshop depending on the placement of the logo. I can use some 3D if that is desired as well. All of my logos have been used across multiple types of media including: video, print, web and animation. Thanks so much for the opportunity to work with you.

Jonathan