PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Anybody Know How To Do This (or want to do it :D)

sportzguy933
10-09-2005, 01:48 PM
I need a vocal sound. Here is what I need:
I was looking for some sounds and found some good vocal ones, but it wasn't what I was looking for. I was wondering if you could make a sound in female "computer" voice saying "exclusives". If this would cost any money, I understand, but would, in that case try to make it myself. If you can do this is little time, little enough that it is free, please email the sound back to me in WAV or MP3 format. For a refrence, I would like the voice to match about this pitch, but not as sharp. http://www.flashkit.com/soundfx/Electronic/Computers/Access_D-Tarantul-8220/index.php
Also, it would be great if it could start high and go a little lower at the end.
**PLEASE EMAIL FILES TO ME AT SPORTZGUY955@GMAIL.COM**
Thanks,
Spotrtzguy933
[EDIT]
P.S.
Please reply saying that you'll start working on this if you would like to,
so that I don't (**cough**pathetically**cough**) start trying to make it
myself .
IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO DO THIS AND JUST DOSEN'T HAVE THE TIME, PLEASE POST HOW!

sportzguy933
10-10-2005, 10:17 AM
Bump!!!

Tobunshi
10-11-2005, 09:51 AM
There are multiple programs you could use, but you may have a hard time finding the downloadable voices. It's AT&T's voices, they sound the most realistic, they even got a british voice. I suggest looking on Limewire or Ares for these, otherwise you'll have to pay. *hint, hint*

sportzguy933
10-13-2005, 12:30 AM
AT&T:
Tried it.
Limewire:
Still legal? I'm surprised!
~Sportzguy933

Tobunshi
10-13-2005, 09:38 AM
I hear there are two different voices for the AT&T one; a realistic one, and the crappy robot-sounding voices. Are you sure you downloaded the right one? I couldn't find the good ones when I tried, so sorry if that's the problem.

sportzguy933
10-13-2005, 09:44 AM
I think I found the good one, but the problem is the software and their pronounciation of the word: exclusives is TERRIBLE! Any ideas? Any EASY TO USE software? Thanks,
Sportzguy933

flashisland
10-13-2005, 11:07 AM
Check out the online version at http://www.research.att.com/projects/tts/demo.html

sportzguy933
10-20-2005, 03:26 PM
Thats the version I've tried.