PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Flash help needed, design help in return!

joqui
10-19-2005, 12:13 PM
Hi flashers of the world. After 3 years, it's time to redo my portfoliosite. I want to make it in flash with seperate SWF movies for the work ans a .txt document for the texts. I've already started and with a lot of time and effort i can do it i think. But I am not a flash person ans I hate working in Flash. My question is: would someone want to help me with this? I know it's quite simple if you understand a little bit more of Flash than i do. As a return, I can do some design work (business card, logo, website layout etc.) for you or mow your lawn for a couple of months. Interested? Mail me!

jonathanober
10-25-2005, 09:55 AM
I'd be interested in helping you out with your flash needs. I have experience mostly with CD-Rom interactive interfaces for my current employer as well as some off shoot fun stuff. Let me know by email jober@biblevisuals.org if you are interested in working together. you can also msn messenger me at that same address.

thanks for your reply.

Jonathan Ober