PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Hiring Professional Animator, Good Pay!

Kaabi
10-19-2005, 09:40 PM
I need a very talented animator to make a series of animated cartoons for the website "***************.com". Storyline has already been planned out, mostly. Pay would be $30-$50 per episode, and would increase dramatically depending on outcome of first episode. Episodes would need to be less then 5 MB, and you must have exceptional talent, as I said. AIM at Someoneawful, MSN at justintec4444@msn.com, or email at kaabinator@gmail.com about this exciting offer!

Postscript: Will need to see samples of work. If not hosted online, I suggest putting your file on putfile.com. Easy to remember!

Tobunshi
10-21-2005, 10:13 AM
I'll send you an e-mail ;)

ToolK9
11-10-2005, 09:21 PM
You're insane. 30 to 50 bucks for an episode of a cartoon? The only person who gonna take that job at such a ridiculously low price is someone who hasn't even learned traditional animation techniques at great financial cost. Therefore the likelyhood of good results is dubious at best.

I mean you just have no idea how much an animation costs do you? A short film is going to cost hundreds of dollars, that is, if you want it to suck. Thousands if it's any good. Animation is not cheap.

You ask for exceptional talent, and you will never get it at that price.

Tobunshi
11-14-2005, 10:39 AM
He said it will increase DRAMATICALLY depending on the outcome of the first episode. More than likely, the animation won't be 20-30 minutes with under a 5mb limit, so why would he pay $1000 for a good 5 minute cartoon?

Steest Man
11-14-2005, 11:29 AM
thats true.