PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Proposing flash work for free

quasistellor
10-20-2005, 08:28 PM
Hello,
I'm playing with flash from some time already and would like to go professional. But first I need to have some more professional experience. So I'm offering my services for free. I'm a good drawer too and have knowledge in Illustrator and some in Photoshop (I'm also playing, but less with ImageReady and Fireworks to make animated GIFs and PNGs).
I'm getting more specialized in the animation part of flash.
Here is my latest work (don't look to the text it's quiet personal :blush: ). It will be updated next week > www.flowersforesther.tk

rfkrocktk
10-20-2005, 11:45 PM
That's sweet with Photoshop. I'm a natural at it, I designed my whole website that I PMmed you. Flash, however, is a different story.
Attached is the very beginning of my site, really bland I know. You'll have to get back to me so I can give you all of the rest of the stuff, if you're interested.

:mrt:

keith30
10-21-2005, 02:36 AM
I need some vector graphics created if your interested.
http://www.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?t=655891

quasistellor
10-21-2005, 07:56 PM
To both:
I will have a look at it on monday. Till then I'm working on something else.

;)

keith30
10-23-2005, 01:21 AM
no problem, contact me on Monday.

rfkrocktk
10-23-2005, 03:39 PM
sweet.
Can't wait to hear from you.

quasistellor
10-24-2005, 09:02 PM
That's sweet with Photoshop. I'm a natural at it, I designed my whole website that I PMmed you. Flash, however, is a different story.
Attached is the very beginning of my site, really bland I know. You'll have to get back to me so I can give you all of the rest of the stuff, if you're interested.

:mrt:

Tell me what you exactly want me to do. Do you want the thunder moving? Effects on your buttons? Some smooth page changing (or I don't know how you call it) etc...

And on which mail did you PMed me? Gmail? Coz I haven't any mail of you...

:smoov:

rfkrocktk
10-24-2005, 10:00 PM
Hey
my email is removed per posters' request
I can't wait to get started :smoov: