PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Looking for PHP Expert (freelance job listing)....

stphoto
10-29-2005, 04:20 PM
I am a photographer currently working with a designer on the redesign of my portfolio website in flash. The new site will contain a contact form which will also tie into my email list service so that people can also automatically subscribe to my email list when they enter their information into the contact form. My designer has very limited PHP knowledge and so I am looking for someone with experience both in flash and solid PHP experience, who can help us integrate the design layout with the contact form. Also I would like someone who is familiar with different email/mailing list providers, who can help me make that selection as well.

Compensation: Hourly, TBD. Please contact me at susannamynn@yahoo.com for further info. Thanks.

sportzguy933
10-29-2005, 07:12 PM
You may not even need an expert, just search the FK movies section. It comes complete with FLAs and all other source files (such as the PHP files, ect.).
If that dosen't work out, there are obviously, very talented coders here at FK ;).
Good Luck,
Sportzguy933

gerbick
10-29-2005, 09:33 PM
Moved to Flash Freelance due to the nature of the request - a solicitation.

Good luck on your endeavors :cap:

stphoto
10-30-2005, 10:44 PM
Moved to Flash Freelance due to the nature of the request - a solicitation.

Good luck on your endeavors :cap:

ok, thanks.