PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Looking for distant work: Design, flash developing, site creating, logos, etc.

othersite
11-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Design, flash developing, site creating, logos, etc.
Everything you need! :)
Russian web-flash-designer with big expirience and best artistic education.

Dragonusthei
11-05-2005, 07:05 PM
wait up

you want

Looking for distant work.
Without relocation.

gerbick
11-06-2005, 04:38 AM
Most likely the case. I've had clients half-way around the world, some 16 hours ahead of my timezone and kept those contracts for ages.

And currently, doing the same... looking for more... without relocation.

Orkar
11-06-2005, 11:00 PM
A piece of advice: Careful with the grammer and spelling. Use a spell checker. (You spelled experience wrong in your original post)

Try going to Techvibes.com and posting a message on their boards. Techvibes is a social business contact community focusing in the Information Technology fields. It is primarily located in Western Canada and USA as a variety of affiliated online groups/clubs. Vancouver, British Columbia was the largest, the last time I checked. Some attempts are being made to go global. I suggest a careful preparation of your materials and pitch before announcing your services there.

A response to client inquiries must be swift and accurate with many of the corporate people/company representatives that you may contact there.

Best of luck.

gerbick
11-07-2005, 12:28 AM
A piece of advice: Careful with the grammer and spelling.
Grammar...

Orkar
11-07-2005, 01:52 AM
Alright you got me... and YOU <Gerbick> know why...

Fortunately, I will never look for work here...

And you, probably, know why....

I love flashkit and come for the community spirit and the <<usually>> gentlehearted ribbing of felow members. While I'm occasionally a sh1te disturber ... I admit it ... I love the sense of community... and most of the time try to provide solid advice. ... It's dam!n obvious when I'm off on one of my tangents and should be taken with a grain of arsenic.

BTW Ritalin is really good for the memory and should be taken to induce suicide.

See my sig below... Psycom was my one of my ID's on the Arpanet system

othersite
11-07-2005, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the не advice!

Good luck!