PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Flask MP3 Player

kevin_smithers
11-13-2005, 12:23 PM
I am looking for someone to make a flash player (Which I already have) dynamic! I have a list of artists and their songs in a mySQL and I would like two drop down menus first one selects the artist the second lists that artists songs, when a song is selected it plays the said song, whe that song finishes it goes to the next song.

If it is easier to run the player from a XML I will make a XML from the data in the DB.

Initialy please give me ideas of cost (I do have reasonable budget for this) and examples of you flash and database work, or PM me with a link to your profile. (Please do not add me to your messengers unless requested)

No noobs pros only with a proven track record.

Cheers

Kevin

silentweed
11-20-2005, 03:34 PM
Hi,

I was just wondering why you need the extra database layer? This can be achieved using flash, php and xml. When you need to add a new artist all you would need to do is add a new folder with all the artists song in it and flash would pick up the new artist and all the new songs. However if for some reason you really need it to be database driven that is fine as well

If you are still looking for someone to achieve this please feel free to contact me on zain@flashmatics.co.uk

Houstonfrieks
11-23-2005, 01:17 PM
I've sent you an email

ravjotsingh
12-21-2006, 04:11 PM
i think i have a solution for you see the sample at
www.3dworld.in/mp3player

you can contact me at: er.ravjotsingh at gmail.com

Regards,
Ravjot Singh

mesmerize
12-22-2006, 11:12 AM
I sense that this person might have already solved their flash requirements, in the year it has been since they posted.

:-)