PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : I need to employ a freelance flash guru for projects

strongtea
11-19-2005, 01:03 PM
Hi.

I freelance as a webdesigner in the UK, and need someone who can help me out when I get too busy or if any difficult techy stuff needs doing.

I need someone who is ethusastic, helpful and friendly - and who is online alot (mon-fri), who I can commicate to via msn messenger or skype when we are working on projects.

Some projects I will require you to build in Flash from scratch based on my designs.

Other projects I will build in flash, but will need help with more in depth stuff, like actionscript, preloaders, quizes, games, videostreaming.

Design skills would be a bonus, as would html and css.

Please contact me through PM via my username. Please include a brief introduction about your background, where you are based in the world and url's of your work plus your hourly and daily rates.

Thanks very much

cbal
11-21-2005, 10:48 AM
Hi

We have experience in Web design, specialized in Flash development and proficient with most design tools, as well. Our prices are reasonable and we're usually online mon-fri from 9:00 to 6:00 (that's Lima time, plus 5 hours in the UK). U can check our work at http://www.pixelstudioperu.com .

We'll be looking forward to your reply