PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : To any female voiceactors

teentails
11-22-2005, 10:39 PM
This is to female voiceactresses

There is a flash in operation (hopefully) that blaze the cat (from sonic rush on nintendo ds) will be in anyone who's interested in auditioning for blaze please let me know

P.S. No voiceover experience is needed

An Artist
11-25-2005, 11:32 AM
Hi,
If you need any MALE voice over actors please send me a personal message. I have experience.
:)

teentails
11-27-2005, 11:39 PM
Dude Blaze the Cat is a female. why would I use a male voiceactor to play her? We all know many pro actors don't usually do opposite sex characters except maybe Nancy Cartwright the voice of Bart Simpson. Hope I didn't offend you by saying this

An Artist
11-28-2005, 10:56 AM
Dude Blaze the Cat is a female. why would I use a male voiceactor to play her? We all know many pro actors don't usually do opposite sex characters except maybe Nancy Cartwright the voice of Bart Simpson. Hope I didn't offend you by saying this

No offense taken. I'm kind of used to it. ;) (See my post:Who is the oldest poster here).

I probably did not make myself clear. I did not want to do the voice of the woman. I said if you ever need a male voice.

But I do a great female raspy voice if you ever need it. In fact, you can find it online. Let me see if I can get it for you:
Go to this link Pink Woman's April Fools E-Card (http://www.regards.com/cc.cfm?d=1&cat=April%20Fool%27s%20Day&CatID=311&Parentcat=Holidays%20%26%20Seasons&ParentCatID=309&RelatedCat=&SN=%2A&SE=%2A&TN=%2A&T_E=%2A)
choose the first card on top from the left. I made this horrible card years ago. I also did the voice over for the woman.
If you ever need anything like that I'm available. Let me know what you think.
Peace

teentails
12-01-2005, 02:57 PM
your voice is allright but personally I want to use a girl for Blaze and besides I already have a couple of females who's already begging me for the role since she's a popular new character who just came out. Anyway if I need a male voiceactor for a male character I'll give you a holler.

An Artist
12-01-2005, 03:06 PM
your voice is allright but personally I want to use a girl for Blaze and besides I already have a couple of females who's already begging me for the role since she's a popular new character who just came out. Anyway if I need a male voiceactor for a male character I'll give you a holler.

Thanks. Can you send me a link to this cartoon character you are talking about? Opps, did you give the link above? I better check. Anywhoo, if you didn't, I would love to see it.
Peace

silverx2
12-01-2005, 05:38 PM
girls girls, please take this to the freelance forum because afterall thats the only place you can hire people on flashkit

Frets
12-01-2005, 10:55 PM
thread moved

and that's the end of the tour.

Frets
Supermoderator

kerrysmagicshirt
12-09-2005, 01:03 PM
hey - i'm british, can she have a british voice - it's quite sultry when i want it to be - or when i've been smoking.

teentails
12-10-2005, 12:31 PM
Well I heard Blaze's voice doesn't sound so "British"