PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Free Web Design to Build Profolio

Violent Dave
11-27-2005, 10:29 AM
Iím looking to do some free work to build up my portfolio. Iíd like to work on a site thatís going to be available for a long while so Iíd like to do mostly small businesses as opposed to just individuals. I can do:

*Logos
*Web Design
*Flash Intros
*Some database interaction

Let me know if your interested.

swcAndrew
11-27-2005, 12:48 PM
I am interested in using you for some work. Email me at swcAndrew@sorpiland.com, so we can talk.

erxolam
12-01-2005, 01:00 PM
hey -
I too am interested. Are you willing to work on a photographer's site? I've got some ideas...

Mikkel Bonde
12-16-2005, 06:22 PM
i too am interested.. are u interested at doing som work for a newly started designer clothes company???

Mikkel Bonde
12-16-2005, 06:24 PM
i too am interested.. are u interested at doing som work for a newly started designer clothes company???

Freelance Jobs
12-17-2005, 05:38 PM
I may have some work for you here's my email jeff
-urelax1[at]yahoodotcom

eph36
12-17-2005, 05:57 PM
Our in-house designer was able to nearly finish our holiday ecard before he left for vacation.

Now we need some EXPERT flash programming to finish the ecard.

The ecard needs 4 or 5 graphic and text effects. We like a several effects from the Astro effect plug-in and would like those or similar.

If you are familiar with advanced graphic and text effects - this is a quick and fun project for you.

We estimate 1 - 4 hours of total work and will need the files delivered as a complete FLA. Plus a finished SWF and html BUG-FREE ready for distribution.