PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : need t shirt design

abstractions
11-28-2005, 12:21 PM
Im looking for someone to create a t shirt design for me.
I could do it myself but I don't think it would look that great.

anybody done anything like this before ? if so do you have pictures ?
could you do this ? for how much $$$ ?

t shirt concept : design to be silk screened....thinking of maybe a abstract shirt design that is classy, i see allot of urban shirts and sorts...but i was wondering if any one was interested in heliping me make a classy..casual print design on a shirt...

not exactly sure what it would contain... any ideas?

this would also def. be a offer for continued work .

abstractions
11-28-2005, 12:22 PM
t shirt design, photoshop

( i know i posted this in the wrong spot...but it seems to be where all the ps stuff is)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im looking for someone to create a t shirt design for me.
I could do it myself but I don't think it would look that great.

anybody done anything like this before ? if so do you have pictures ?
could you do this ? for how much $$$ ?

t shirt concept : design to be silk screened....thinking of maybe a abstract shirt design that is classy, i see allot of urban shirts and sorts...but i was wondering if any one was interested in heliping me make a classy..casual print design on a shirt...

not exactly sure what it would contain... any ideas?

silverx2
11-28-2005, 12:42 PM
this is going to be moved, but for future reference all job offers should go in the freelance lounge.

JWin
11-28-2005, 01:04 PM
You need to describe the content, or what it would be promoting? What you ought to do is say you will pay x number of dollars and you will select the best design from the ones people submit.

discs79
11-28-2005, 01:15 PM
I'd be willing to help you out.. PM or email me and i'll send you some examples of my work...

I've got alot of experiance in the fashion industry that could come in handy.. im UK based...

S

EVPohovich
11-28-2005, 01:45 PM
Thread moved.

gerbick
11-28-2005, 02:54 PM
Thread merged.