PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Flash Experts Needed

Rev0lution
12-03-2005, 01:55 PM
I have been developing an idea for a couple months now for an amazing oppertunity for som1one with some really good flask skills to make there work famous and put some cash in their pocket. I am looking for some1 mature (at least 2 years flash experiance and over the age of 18) I can assure you this site has an extreme amount of potential if your really good at flash looking for your start on a big site this could definatly be your chance.

Just a note the flash work that will need to be done is not really complicated im not looking for some1 to make me a long complicated movie or anything basically just simple flash like some1 standing around speaking with maybe a couple other animations.

If your interested and u can make me trust you i can give u a basic idea for my site and im sure you will immediatly see the extremely large amount of potential this site has.

kode_man_2005
12-17-2005, 06:43 PM
send me an e-mail at kode_man_2005 at yahoo.com

Aarden
12-20-2005, 02:32 PM
take a look at:
http://www.jandl.sk/jandl_en.html
and let me know if I'm skilled enought for your project :)
send me at flashcoder at prezentacnyweb.sk

best regards ...

dwebmaster
12-27-2005, 03:51 AM
im really interesting about your idea

of how that can be profitable

i want to help if you want!

my email: webtechstudio@gmail.com

joyce973
12-28-2005, 10:40 AM
Hi, my experience on flash is 7 years (I started with verson 3) and now I'm working on flash studio 8 and Lite (mobile version) for a major mobile phone company. I would be glad to help you.
email me : aamorelli@tim.it