PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Free flash sites

bonza
12-06-2005, 10:43 AM
Like a few people on here i am currently trying to build up my portfolio of work. So i am looking for people that need small flash sites built, i am offering to build these sites for free so that i am able to increase my portfolio of work. Anybody interested in a free flash site then let me know :thumbsup:

ericnord
12-06-2005, 11:16 AM
PM Sent!

brit777
12-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Hello,

I have a current site that has been up and an ongoing project over the past year or so and would like to change it over to a flash based site. I would love to have some one who either wanted to rebuild what is there or even create the framework and expandability for it and I could then go back and contue to add content in my spare time as I do now in the HTML version (although it still has blank sections cause there never seems to be free time :0). The current site is www.pokertourusa.com

Let me know if you would like to tackle something like this project -- I am very open, but if I were to dream the site would look like a poker room when opened and have everything graphical as far as moving through and around the site. I have sketched my dream but my skills are certainly not up to par with my vision yet to do it on my own :)

Thanks, Brad
http://www.pokertourusa.com/banners/ptusa/pokertourusa_468x60.gif