PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Programmer...

msn2
12-10-2005, 03:45 PM
hii can annyone help me...

i need flash programmer that can help me..
i need a program for shops.. and the wearhgouses that wil use...

can annyone help me on this...

if you wnat 2 know the standards in Macedonia r soo low soo the money at end of motnh is taken is 100Euro

soo il offer 80 euro for annyone wil help me.. the payment wil be done by bank MOney transfer or with western uniion ..

soo please hope annyone wil help meee..

Sybersnake
12-11-2005, 12:48 PM
if this is anything like a assembly line/warehouse inventory/order system/point of sales type stuff. The assembly line/warehouse/order sys could easily cost 200k USD develop.

msn2
12-11-2005, 01:58 PM
ok
let it be 200$ soo for what date can it be finished a...?

and also a products like a Lear To speak.. TM has

for makign peapples learn languages...

what can coast that also..?

plss need the exect price and exect date wqne can eb finished...

Sybersnake
12-11-2005, 02:11 PM
$200k == $200,000.00 USD
$200k USD == 169,347.41 EUR

I only replied to this because I thought I would save you the time because you won't find anyone anywhere to-do all of this for that much money.

msn2
12-11-2005, 03:56 PM
are you crazyyy
or you wnat 2 be crazyy do i look bilgates soon a :S?

Sybersnake
12-11-2005, 11:23 PM
By no means would I be interested in this project, i was trying to give you an idea how much (real world pricing) it would cost to develop that much specialized software.

In the united states, it costs a software studio almost $250 per programmer per day. (wages, cost of business, social security, etc). A studio will charge a customer $600 per programmer per day.

In no impoverished nation will you get anyone to work for $200 for the equivalent of 2+ years of man labor.

Enough said, i'm done with this thread. If you haven't gotten my point by now, you won't ever.

msn2
12-12-2005, 03:38 AM
sorry but the offert u had made is really 2 much

here there is no USA Standards here standards r low.. and i dont think it can work on..

ok.. thnx again but we cant accept couse 200.000$ for us is really soo much.. if it was a country with 8 or 6 milion poppulation i would say ok but here there is just 2.400.000 .... soo we can just sell it to lets say 1000 thousend users by 100$ to each we stil cant reach the ammount..

sorry e can accept..

a for the product for making peapples study that is like Learn to Speaks products i wouldnt say no..

and that can be around max.. 500 couse im sure is easy codding than makking a shop products.... soo would wnat 2 know the exect price for this product also...

hope u understand me..

thnx soo much bt for the product for shops we cant accept..

argonauta
12-12-2005, 07:03 AM
Hi,

you must understand that you are posting a job offer in this forum, which is viewed by people all over the world, not only your country, not only the US. There's a lot of people from lots and lots of countries, with different living standards.

However, you really cannot expect that someone is paid by what is usually paid in your country. Any person is going to charge what is fair for him in his country. If I live in Ecuador, I ll charge what I usually charge in Ecuador, and don't go with the prices of the country the employer is at (unless the pay is more :) )

So, I'd say that if you want to find labor that goes to the costs you're proposing, then search in a local forum/website of the country you live at, or search for countries that have similar living standards as yours, and find a website of that country, and make the proposal there.

Really, I doubt anyone here is going to do that kind of work for the price you're offering, and if somebody does, expect bad quality.