PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Second thoughts...

robbmcaulay
12-20-2005, 04:03 PM
Hi, I included this image as one of the first in my photo blog, didn't even think twice about it... but now i'm not so sure.

http://www.robbmc.com/photoblog/images/20050725021940_ela_in_nyc2.jpg

I'd like to know what you think of it, just so I know I haven't included it for sentimental reasons, I hope you know what I mean!

ctranter
12-20-2005, 08:18 PM
Don't regret it. I like looking at blogs where you can see a sense of development and every single shot isnt a 'perfect' photo. So this shot doesnt conform to any rules ,but I think it tells a story well.

el-Ignoramus
12-21-2005, 01:17 AM
there's enough cleavage, so I'd say Pass :)

well to be honest, and I think we discussed that before on another forum, what is considered art, so if it conveys a message, or an emotion or an idea, then it qualifies as art

for me, without seeing a title to the picture, I'd say Haste, running late or something

if it's far from that, then try with other people, if enough of them got what you;re trying to tell or what you felt, then it's good to stay

gerbick
12-21-2005, 01:39 AM
I personally don't think you or EVP can do any wrong. Ever.

I say keep it/add it.

WannaBe_80z
12-21-2005, 01:56 AM
I say keep it as well. Some people take thier blogs too personal. I know there is flickr and webshots or whatever that service is for college kids to post their dumb beer box mullet pictures and stuff. But this picture has a nice mood to it and is something personal to you and it is your blog so whatever you feel needs to be should be there.

nordberg
12-21-2005, 10:32 AM
i say keep it. the thoughts others have while looking at it will always exceed the thoughts you have for NOT looking at it. EVERY picture tells a story...Rod Stewart had it right...

:)

EVPohovich
12-22-2005, 05:02 PM
She looks lost, looking for a way out. The Exit sign over head really brings that out to me.

I hope that wasn't too close to home, exbird maybe? As said before, keep it :thumbsup:

robbmcaulay
12-22-2005, 11:46 PM
:D Nah, it's my girlfriend of 4 years E, no worries!

Thanks for your comments folks, think i'll keep it ;)