PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Frame Rate and projector uses

tracer
07-09-2000, 03:43 AM
I am about to put together a multimedia training CD and I think that Flash projector should be ok (no video, only sound and stills) - are there any downfalls to using it for this type of application and what frame rate is the best? (I have read many conflicting articles about frame rates).

Pope de Flash
07-09-2000, 06:09 PM
I have done many CD's using the projector. They turn out great. I use some middleware to enhance the projector, you cant even tell its a projector and the fact that it scales to fit the screen is a nice feature. You can have video using a product by the same producer of the middleware I just told you about. Visit http://www.***********.com and look at jugglor and JAVI. I tend to use 24 fps as my default setting. This gives me nice smooth tweens. I have seen flash pieces in Authorware speed up depending on the cpu. Its one of those things that you just cant do alot about. Regards, Bill

tracer
07-10-2000, 09:34 AM
Thanks Bill, I really appreciate the response. I have been looking at all the posts on this topic and your wealth of knowledge has been very helpful. All the best, Tracy