PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Need HTML Help !!!

homesight
04-20-2007, 11:46 PM
I'm looking for someone to assist me in figuring out a challenging problem. I am designing an html e-signature template for use in outlook. It appears fine but when it's being used as stationary little white lines appear to the left, where images are present. Almost like line breaks. It does not appear in office 07, just office 03. I'm guessing '07 might have some type of image adjustment features. I'm at my wits end and know very little about coding. I need a guru !!!

Thanks,
Ryan

theallan
04-21-2007, 06:35 AM
Coudl the white space just be spaces ( ) being rendered from your markup. Try taking out all tabs, newlines and spaces where you are seeing the problem, and check if that makes a difference. I've found that some html renders based on older IE engines will render a space for whatever white space is in the markup. Rather annoying.

If it doesn't work - could you post a screen shot or something so we can see what the problem is.

Allan

homesight
04-21-2007, 11:11 PM
Ok, here's a screenshot. The lines only appear when someone is typing next in the email content field. I suspect its occuring when word-wrap is taking place. Help ???

hothousegraphix
04-24-2007, 02:18 PM
Is this the result of your sent e-mail, or is this what it looks like when you open a "New" e-mail to send.