PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Looping a "fun" file within another!

fwhilton
12-29-2000, 03:52 PM
How do I take a 3 frame animation that I made and insert it into another 10 frame animation, but yet make the 3 frame loop through the entire animation, without having to recreate the "3 frame" effect to work for all 10 frames (entire animation)?????

In other words loop one animation inside another without all the extra work?

Example....

A spinning logo (3 frames) in the corner that spins through the entire animation...10 frames.

Thanks

BradBradleySL
12-29-2000, 04:17 PM
What i would do, is use the load movie function to load the logo in on another level and have the logo loop, then the logo would spin throughout the entire 10 frame animation. Do you understand?

Brad

fwhilton
12-29-2000, 04:31 PM
You mean I can load and play a movie (swf) inside another?

Originally posted by BradBradleySL
What i would do, is use the load movie function to load the logo in on another level and have the logo loop, then the logo would spin throughout the entire 10 frame animation. Do you understand?

Brad

BradBradleySL
12-29-2000, 04:33 PM
In a sense yes, on another level
for you logo to work though, you would have to have the logo .fun file exactly the same proportions (movie size..etc.) as the other .fun and position the logo where you would want it.
And then create a load movie action in the 10 second animation, and the logo.swf would load.
Get?

Brad

fwhilton
12-29-2000, 04:36 PM
I get it it, except what is the "Level" part of it? How do I set this?

BradBradleySL
12-29-2000, 05:40 PM
You set the level in the actions dialog box, when you select the load movie action, you will be able to select what level. You will want to load the movie into level 1 because the 10-second animation is in level 0.

Brad

Bob Hartzell
12-30-2000, 10:05 AM
I think looping within looping requires movie clip functionality which is not implemented yet.