PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : BUG: Can't Access Flashkit Through DSL Line

Fantrom
01-24-2001, 03:25 PM
Flashkit Webmasters:

I can't seem to access Flashkit.com through my DSL conncection. Does not work with Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Explorer. It was working fine just yesterday; Thursday New York time. I can access Flashkit through my AOL account though. Thats how I know its not the website being down. In case your wondering I can access all other site just fine... were-here, shockfusion, flashplanet. Just not Flashkit, my favorite by the way. I get a blank screen and a accessing site message but nothing happens.

Funny thing, this happened before about 3 or 4 months ago and it fixed itself. Last time it lasted about a week and a half.

Configuration are as follows:

DSL: Flashcom
Dial-Up: AOL

Macintosh G4
OS 9.04
Ram 128 MB

Navigator Version. 4.08
Explorer Version. 4.5.1

If you need more info on my system or set up just e-mail me.

Thanks,

Ramiel A. Sosa
futureforum.com

banglafreak
01-24-2001, 04:18 PM
welcome to flashkit :D
this question is a very hot topic on flashkit. there are over 100,000 members and the load on the servers is immense. for more information you can check out some of the related topics in this forum

Nik128
01-25-2001, 01:41 AM
Have you read the latest newsletter? If not, you can find it in the news forum, it tells about the FK servers and traffic