PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Only 2 but really important

muzikus
02-02-2001, 05:02 PM
These might be covered I havn't read all posts ...but the most important too me would be.....1
Chatroom......big time ...I hate having too see who's live and then see if they are on icq.....CHATROOM.
and less important but still would rule ...would be the fact that a lot of other users complain about not having enough...flash e.t.c.
If you really want too do the site up...why not have 2 versions of main elements of the site....one with more html and a regard for bandwidth...with proper alt tags and stuff.
and one aimed at broadband users...with more eyecandy.
and then just recognise the user and they're connection.
Also a great feature if you could put it would be stuff like more brodband things like...Video stream/downloadable
master classes with big names.....have either users or someone from the kit come down to a lot of the conventions as well especially the macromedia open days and stuff and have them tape it...so we can download them as well....anything like that...that would take it too the next level.........maby also run a competition like a top 100 ...where users send in entrys and the prize is the chance too show thier portfolio...in a section in order so that they can get work and also to get more users too the site in the way of prospective clients looking for the best.
This should probably only be open too freelancers though,as it could be a bit unfair if the top are all huge firms that everyone knows already.....I'll leave that one open for further debate.....just a few I'll get back with more if I come up with some.

muzikus
02-02-2001, 05:06 PM
e

dstewart21
02-04-2001, 10:47 AM
You could always delete this post. :)

dstewart

Flashkit
02-04-2001, 11:17 AM
Having a site like this in in FLash would be a) impossible to maintain, heavy for modem users.

Though I have to say, flashkit is the site with probably the most Flash on it in the world, so it would be hard to say it isn't flashed enough :)