PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : Welcome to the Anime Forum

Flashkit
07-21-2000, 04:11 PM
Welcome to the Flash Kit anime forum! Its been shown to be a very popular topic anime, and its an artform that is perfectly suited to Flash animation as well, hence the creation of this forum.

I am hoping this will be a great resource and discussion area for anime, with links to sites, and work, I am looking forward to seeing many more flash anime and static anime pictures now that there is a dedicated forum to it!

Don't forget you can create your own cool flash footers so add your own touch of anime, just follow the link on my footer below!

Welcome, and have fun!

Akane
07-21-2000, 04:39 PM
Mark, thanks a lot, i am glad you created this forum =)
i'll come everyday !

mg33
07-21-2000, 05:21 PM
Akane, that footer is great! I'm looking forward to seeing some cool stuff in here. The first exposure I really had to anime style was back in high school, when I skated. A company called Hook-Ups was started, and everything they had for graphics and artwork was anime. I did a blockprint in an art class that was of probably their most recognizeable design, that was a head and called Red Eye. I'm going to see if I can find either the blockprint or the original image and post it.

mg33

Akane
07-21-2000, 05:24 PM
thanks a lot, but yours is nice too =)

i like this Akané pict (caracter from Ranma1/2)
btw : the source code is avaible, i don't mind if ppl use it.

Jezze
07-21-2000, 05:28 PM
Ranma 1/2, wasn't that a video-game? A Street Fighter clone?

zbailey
07-21-2000, 05:28 PM
Can i please have the source code I am trying to get into the anime/flash thing and need help getting started, source codes help me out a lot. Thanks in advance! :0
zach_bailey@hotmail.com

shockanime
07-21-2000, 05:29 PM
This is a great idea. Hopefully it will inspire other Anime animated Flash sites. :)

Akane
07-21-2000, 05:33 PM
yup, this was a game, but before it is an anime, and before , a manga created by Rumiko Takahashi (Urutsei Yatsura, Maison Ikkoku)

ho : the source code is here:
http://akane.zerion.com/files/akane.zip

armadillo88
07-21-2000, 06:14 PM
isnt that the eanime where the dude touches cold water and changes into a chic and when she touches hot water she turns back? thats werid

Akane
07-21-2000, 06:19 PM
that's rigth, that's weird, but that's why it is so funny too.
R Takahashi pften do silly scenari, but this way, she has freedom to make funny comedies.

fierystars
07-21-2000, 06:30 PM
When i went to the Coffee Lounge...i was looking for my anime thread for 15 minutes...i had no clue it would be its own forum so fast ^_^"

CNO
07-22-2000, 12:29 PM
Thanks 1,000,000, Mark. Can't wait to be a regular contributor.

Ior
07-22-2000, 08:02 PM
YES...very nice with a forum for us animation fans...looking forward to seeing some of you peoples stuff...

shockanime!...I just checked out your site and it's just amazing man...the intro is awsom!...hope you'll teach us all at the board how to draw like that and we'll be able to create one giant anime cartoon together;)

cheers!

JP_Infinity
07-23-2000, 02:42 AM
Heh, looks like I joined the flash community just in time(For me i.e.)
I'm more an anime fan, rather than a flasher for the moment, but that's because I'm inexperienced with flash....one day I'll put something up......when I get time around uni..... :D

shockanime
07-23-2000, 04:55 AM
Ior
Thanks the comments on my intro and site. The next intro will be better as well as the one I'm doing for flash kit.

I am going to show people what I know and how I do my animation, also once I finish my first Anime web movie I will contribute my the current intro fla file to flash kit Anime section:)

Speaking of my My first web movie, I've gotten emails about how long does it takes to do a flash webmovie/webcartoon.

I can't answer this, Because it depends on the person or people working on it. It also depends on how good and animated they want it to look.

Well personally I want to impress myself with my own work. If I'm not happy with it then I will do it over until it I get it right.

Here is a preview of my city for the open credits first webmovie(Genyu's Blade). (http://www.shockanime.com/preview/city.swf) How long did this take? No comment.

Note:on slower computers you should resize the window smaller to view the city without so much slowdown

The colors and animated cars are done just not in this preview.

oh well back to work. :) No sleep this week either.
[Edited by shockanime on 07-23-2000 at 05:01 AM]

Naldoman
07-23-2000, 08:15 AM
Hajimema****e, anime no ai****e na hitobito!
(hello anime lovers)

Arigato Mark-san, ano DISCUSSION BOARD wa totemo ii desu!
(this board is cool)

Koko ni ichinichi kimasu, yo!
(I'll come here daily!)

Akane-chan, anata no ANIME TUTORIAL o hoshi mite desu. Hayaku kudasai.
(I want to see your tutorial, please hurry)

argonauta
10-03-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by CNO
Thanks 1,000,000, Mark. Can't wait to be a regular contributor.

:D i was diggin into old threads and found this one....apparently one of the firsts

and look...CNO posted...wow, he's been here forever!!!!!

It seems a lot of things have changed ever since! :) :grouphug:

CNO
10-03-2002, 11:53 AM
Here's the thread that started this forum.
http://www.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=8214

:)

justice strike
10-03-2002, 12:15 PM
what the hell is this :) the beginning of this board :)

Aria
10-03-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by argonauta
:D i was diggin into old threads and found this one....apparently one of the firsts

and look...CNO posted...wow, he's been here forever!!!!!

It seems a lot of things have changed ever since! :) :grouphug:

I loved how MarkF would start sthg and go straight in if he thought it'd be cool. He did this with the A+A board.

I miss him and the other FKBs - they gave so much character to the community, not to mention that they enjoyed playing with Flash and often interacted with the members here.

CNO was already here when i joined Flashkit.
Back then i thought he was one of the FKBs, hidden away somewhere in a dark office in Tasmania, forced to bring drinks to Jezza, give him regular massages (cos he was working ever so hard :D) and design the cool anime footers for Mark and Scills. :cow:

a

CNO
10-03-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Aria
forced to bring drinks to Jezza, give him regular massages (cos he was working ever so hard :D)

I was hardly forced...

And the massages are still given - it was a condition to become a mod. Remember that the next time you ask to become a mod, kids! :shudder:

Aria
10-03-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by CNO
Remember that the next time you ask to become a mod, kids! :shudder:

see back then Modship was a great honour .... now all you get is a title change :D
-a

justice strike
10-03-2002, 01:23 PM
i've been here since the start to... (though just a lurker and i have the login to proof it :)) anyway i seen alot of people come and go. this really brings up memories... like the ever so funy discussions between me scythe armadillo naoneo quistaquey cno thundachunk etc.. hehe we had one heck of a summer 2 years ago. to bad t all had to end...

xup878
10-03-2002, 02:03 PM
it seems like i've been here forever...
but i cant imagine a world without A+A, that'd just be crazy....

how long after the forum was created did shock leave... i remember he was the replied to my post about the Ninja vs Ninja series i had made.... he said he liked it to :D
those were the days

toony
10-03-2002, 02:12 PM
I think its been quiet for posting for the past few months, CAP brought everyone together for a while.

But yeh A&A is the best place to be.

Its funny, at first glance reading what Mark had put I thought flash footers were back then I noticed the date..they were the day's having really cool footers and footer comp's [sigh]