PDA

Click to See Complete Forum and Search --> : The Boardroom - on the topic of help

[-S|NiStEr_MiNd-]
02-13-2001, 01:27 PM
This forum is starting to become mostly populated with help questions. Please people, try to keep the help and questions in the proper forum.

The Boardroom is for serious discussions about business and design. If you post your questions in the Help forum you will get the help you deserve.

Just trying to help keep things organized here. I like the purpose of this particular forum and I don't want to see it overrun by flash questions.

jelve
02-13-2001, 11:59 PM
Thanks for bringing this up.
I have posted a thread here to the same effect.
There are many, many help forums on FK. Since there have been some tech probs with the boards lately, I've not moved as many threads from this forum as usual.

Please, people, read the guidelines for thsi forum. It's not the place to come for technical help. Ther ARE plenty of places on FK that are specifically for help. Use them.

I generally move 5 - 10 threads from this forum daily. When I do this, it takes time. I also email each of these ppl to let them know where their thread went. This also takes time. And all of this puts a strain on the already stressed FK servers.