A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Server Side Includes inside of an SWF?

I have a cgi newsboard that generates data files when you post a news anouncemnt. In the past, I have been using html to refrence this file (1.viewn). The server side include looks like this...
    <!--#include virtual="1.viewn"-->
    I've found swf's that will load an html page with announcements on it and convert them into text inside of the swf, but I dont think that would work cause there is no test untill the html gets accessed and the SSI gets processed. My big dilemma is that i want the entire site to be flash. but it seems as if i cant have my newsboard if i do this. Does anyone know what i might be able to do to get my announcements into the SWF? Thanks in advance for you help.

Last Ju-Jitsu Warrior
    I once made a news announcment in Flash and ASP. It shouldn't be to hard to do with CGI neither.

Look, the easiest way on doing so with CGI, is making the Flash movie to load a .txt file that contains all announcments, and a CGI file to change the file.

If you want I can make this sort of thing in 10 minutes, because it's the easiest functions in Flash both in CGI.