A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: starting a gallery for my page

hi all I´mstarting to design a gallery of my favorite comic and anime characters for my HP and this is the first thing i made any comments and critics are very welcome tell me what you think ...

cause i can´t draw that good I had to snap it out of a comic the rest i done myself onyl the angel is from Marvel

Click here to view Full size.

sorry the img is that big but i forgot the source code to make it alittle bit smaller

stupid me

[Edited by shockanime on 07-24-2000 at 02:23 PM]

this picture rocks !!

thankyou akane

[jaw drops and drools] wow. very very very cool. amazing. its perfect. the facial emotion, hand positions, body proportion......... wow. just out of curiosity how long did this take you. oh i for got the coloring is amazing too. perfect. wow

thank you ;o))
    well scanning the picture took five minutes ;o)) erasing the old background took an almost an hour(if you think it was an colored background youre wrong it was black ...but photoshop wasn´t able to grap the Angel so i took the erasor ..and did it by hand ):P the background you see know ..took 50 minutes or something ... i just fooled around and that is the result ... i wanted to make something completl different ... i had to design a logo for a company ...but hey it wasn´t my fault the drugs where bad :P ...kiddies don´t do drugs you see what they can make serious ...i wanted to make a log had no ideas started to design a poster for myself ... and the angel with moon was born ..and this was the starting idea of gallery from my favorite comic heros !!

wow amazing. shocking. so much time put in and such a great result! i love it so much. damn that one fine pic.

i started to make more of those things ...take my favorite and put in an area i wanna see them to be ... so be patiant ..there will be more of this ..where this came from

Nelxon Studio
    Wow that is a great coloring job.
    Did you use the original cover?

Or did use the black and white preview cover?

Either way you've done a great job. Maybe you should submit coloring
    samples to comic book companies.

I edited your post for people with dial up modems would not have to wait
    so long to view it. Hope you don't mind.

very cool. very cool. loks better now then before. the bkgrnd effect is killer.

Originally posted by shockanime
    Wow that is a great coloring job.
    Did you use the original cover?

Or did use the black and white preview cover?

Either way you've done a great job. Maybe you should submit coloring
    samples to comic book companies.

I edited your post for people with dial up modems would not have to wait
    so long to view it. Hope you don't mind.
    what in hell are you thinking man !!! dammit no way why should I thanks shock
    I used the German Cover which is far uncooler than this u showed !!The GermanVersionshows only one Angel no Background an some weired stupid PriceDetails and Barcode and a stupid shadow (which made more difficult to cut the angel out )
    in Germany we ecen had no black and white prewiev ...damm I´m living in the wrong Country !!! I knew our Comics were differrent than your I mean the layout but that is crap the American Version is far cooler than ours .. I have to get back t my old Cominc dealer I wish he had never died he deliverd me American Originals ...a little bit older but cooler